EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The EAI MMS 2021 – 6th EAI International Conference on Management of Manufacturing Systems aims to bring together world-leading academics and practitioners from the fields of Management, Economics, Infrastructure planning, Manufacturing. The unique combination of fields and disciplines are focused on Industry 4.0, power of smarter information and provide opportunities to create a bridge between science and practice.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following issues:
1. Topic – Industry 4.0
- Management and Economics 4.0
- Innovation Management
- Knowledge Management
- Energy Management
- Smart Factory
- Smart Logistics
- Robotics and Automatization
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- ICT in Industry
2. Topic – Technological Innovation
- Smart Techniques/Smart Technology
- Smart Materials
- Green Manufacturing
- Industrial Engineering
- Modelling, Analysis and Simulation of Manufacturing
- Modelling of Processes
- Information and Communication Security/e-Forensics
- Challenges of IoT to Cybersecurity
- Engineering Secure IoT Systems
3. Topic – Sustainability
- Sustainable Energy Sources and Materials
- Nwe and Renewable Sources of Energies
- Sustainability of Manufacturing within IoT
- Sustainable Economy
- Sustainable Industrial Development
- Implementation and Monitoring of Policies for Sustainable Development
- Education and Awareness of Sustainability
- Sustainable utilization of resources such as land, water, atmosphere and other biological resources
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.