EAI MMS 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The purpose of the 7th EAI International Conference on Management of Manufacturing Systems is to create a bridge between science and practice. We will bring together worldwide people from academic and instrustry and exchange ideas to strengthen cooperation in the area of innovation and high technology. The conference aims to identify the possibilities and future directions of development in the field of science and technology, and the challenges and problems associated with their implementation.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following issues:
1. Topic – Sustainability of Manufacturing in the context of Industry 4.0
- Advanced manufacturing technologies
- Smart factory
- Smart logistics and transport systems
- Energy efficiency and green solutions
- ICT in Industry
- Circular economy implementation in production
- Product life cycle analysis and eco-design methodologies
- Innovative techniques in design, manufacturing and product-development
- Impact of new and innovative techniques on environment
2. Topic – SMART Manufacturing and Management Approaches
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) & device-to-device (D2D) communications
- Smart materials and manufacturing
- Green Manufacturing
- Industrial Engineering
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Information and Communication Security/e-Forensics
- eMobility and eHealth
- Human factors in manufacturing
- Wireless sensor networks and practical applications
3. Topic – Ubiquitous Digitalization, Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality in manufacturing organizations
- Modelling, Analysis and Simulation in Manufacturing
- Modelling of Processes
- Augmented, virtual and mixed reality
- Computer aided systems
- Autonomous robots
- Robotics and Automatization
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Big data analytics and Data mining
- Digital twin
- IoT of Cybersecurity in manufacturing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer in the EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing book series as an edited book and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – recently accepted for inclusion in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Special Issue in Applied Sciences MSPI (WoS)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.